The What, Why, and How of Panoramas
S3T Panoramas are publications that help leaders connect dots between large trends, identify indicators and place them in a framework
What: Panoramas depict the big picture:
- Big trends that will continue into the future
- Big questions that need to be answered/are being answered via innovation and experimentation
- Big events that impact trends before/after they occur
How: Panoramas use text and visuals to provide insights:
- Text outlines with supporting links, so key points are supported by detailed reference material.
- Visuals that show timelines or relationships between key elements.
Why: So that change leaders have a reference for:
- Identifying how things are changing and proactively preparing for those changing conditions
- Identifying where change is needed because the status quo is longer acceptable, and better tools or methods are becoming available
- Diagnosing problems that have remained unsolved because of resistance to change, and learning how to successfully address that resistance.
- Understanding opportunities to invest to maximize ROI or mitigate risks.
S3T Panoramas: Key Evolutions
- Global Economy and Geopolitics
- Financial Innovation
- Real Estate and Urban Design
- Panoramas Summarized in a Timeline
- Human Talent
- Planet Stewardship
Panoramas help you maintain a perspective of the key shifts occuring in our world today.